Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Best Day!

I'm having a great week!! Today was an exceptionally great day! I started work at Enterprise and I love my boss, coworkers, and job. I drove about 20 or so cars today out in the sunshine and met a ton of new people. I wash the cars too so I spent a lot of time outdoors today. Perfect job for me for right now!

I also checked my grades today to see if my final grades are in AND I HAVE A 4.0! I am beyond stoked on that. Last semester I made Dean's list with all A's but one grade. I got a C in a class. This semester I got straight A's and I am so happy. I love school.

Also Bill has been cooking out of this new cookbook (How To Cook Everything) and everything he has made has been amazing. Plus it's awesome when anyone else cooks for me, especially when it's this good. I highly suggest this book to any cooks out there. Here's the link: http://www.howtocookeverything.tv/

I had to chance to move back to Boca this August, but I am going to stay another year in Bloomington since I am doing so well in school. I don't want to transfer right now and risk messing it up. As sad as I am that I am not going to be living with Grammy there is some good news.

I signed for my apartment for next year and it's amazing!! My friends MJ and Sara needed roommates too and we looked around for some three bedroom units. Every one bedroom and most three bedroom places were way more than I was looking to spend considering how little I have paid the last two years for rent. Then Sara found a place that was considerably cheaper than the rest.

Turns out this is the nicest apartment I've looked at yet in Bloomington. It is attached to a local business and the landlords run that business. Either they don't know how much other people are charging for rent or they don't care. The apartment (and building) is only a few years old. It's a three bedroom three full bath apartment with sliding glass door access from each bedroom to our balcony. We have a sky lite in the kitchen and an island. The floors are porcelain tile, the cupboards are oak and the counter tops are marble. We have a flat range stove and built in microwave. A side by side fridge with the water and ice on the door (ha, I'm excited about that. don't judge me!) It has a garbage disposal, dishwasher, and washer/dryer. AND it's in the location we were all wanting that is across the street from a health food market and near all our friends. I really am excited about it.

Really everything has been amazing lately and I couldn't be happier :)

1 comment:

Emilie May said...

so am i picking you up on my drive from utah to pa to take you home with me??? am i? am i?